Are you unhappy with your current ERP software or vendor?
- Is your current software only handling the accounting portion of your business?
- Are you paying too much for software support?
- Did your software vendor get acquired or go out of business?
- Are they truly a partner who understands you and your business?
- Is your current software unsupportable?
- Does your vendor take forever to return your support calls?
- Are you getting charged and arm and a leg to get an upgrade?
A sophisticated accounting system can manage all the key components of your business. But it won’t help your business if it’s too complicated or too antiquated to use.
Many off-the-shelf and accounting-based systems promise the functionality of ERP, but most are not targeted toward a complete business solution and are not ideally suited for every industry.
Designed from pre-Internet architecture, these systems often must be managed, upgraded and updated manually by in-house resources. As a result, companies spend more time managing their software than running their businesses.
Other potential problems include client/server applications that are hard to access remotely, missing features and modules, and a frustrating operating complexity that can have a detrimental impact on productivity and profits.
Efficiency Made Easy
Rover Data’s Millennium III system provides a complete set of software applications that are easy to implement, easy to learn and easy to use. You’ll have the capability to implement only what you need at first, and then seamlessly integrate other components as they become necessary.
The system is ideal for all types of manufacturers and distributors, is flexible enough to incorporate your specific business and operational processes, and is available at a price you can afford.